Monday 6 May 2013

Who is That StartUp Guy?

"ThatStartUpGuy.com.au" is a site for those with a great idea, who wonder what to do next.

Startups are in my blood -I've been an 'ideas guy' since as long as I can remember, but it took some time to find my path - is 27 years too long?

My goal is to help you, by guiding you through the steps, and past the challenges and pitfalls, to turn that 'Great Idea' into reality, whether it's a business, a product, an app or just finding an answer to a common problem. 

At the same time, I'll share with you my own journey, from which you might just draw valuable lessons of your own. Connect via Social Media, and share stories of your own journey.

Shortly, you can subscribe to our newsletter to receive a free gift of one of my upcoming books on startups or mobile ideas. (we will never send spam to your e-mail address or sell your information to any other party).

I've already started sharing other articles about the challenges and joys of being "That StartUp Guy".  Being an entrepreneur can be a lonely journey, but it doesn't have to be.

And if you are in need of some help with a great idea, contact me and lets get a conversation started.

No comments:

Post a Comment